In addition, some individual recipe ingredients might need additional vetting for Whole30 compliance. For example, a recipe that calls for bacon is Whole30-approved only if the bacon you use meets our standards.
Feel free to add your own favorite web site or recipe links below, but remember, no SWYPO! Paleo baked goods or sweet treats are never Whole30-compliant. (And if you want to share an individual recipe creation, check out the Recipe forum.)
Whole9's favorite Whole30-friendly recipe sites
- Whole9's Steal This Meal series. http://whole9life.com/category/recipes Recipes created by us and our readers, 100% of which are Whole30-compliant.
- The Clothes Make the Girl. http://theclothesmakethegirl.com Melissa Joulwan's fabulous recipes, most of which are Whole30-compliant.
- Whole Life Eating. http://wholelifeeating.com Tom Denham cooks up more than 300 Whole30-approved recipes, many of which are delicious and easy one-pot dishes.
- Nom Nom Paleo. http://nomnompaleo.com Michelle Tam whips up gourmet Whole30-friendly meals (with gorgeous food photography) for her and her family.
- Chowstalker. http://chowstalker.com/whole30 One of the web's best recipe compilation sites, with a special tag for Whole30-approved meals.
- The Foodee. http://www.thefoodee.com/tag/whole30/ Another fabulous recipe compilation site, with a special category for Whole30-approved dishes.